Monday, June 7, 2010

a little ramble and why you should never eat oreo's in public

Ok, we are going to start now. I don't have very much time. Actually, that's not true I have as much time as it took for me to figure out why Tito has DJ Sammy on his IPod..... 30 minutes. It would have been 20 but it took me an additional 10 to realize that DJ Sammy was not the same artist I was thinking of.

And now I have just wasted about 7 minutes. It would have been 5 but I spent 2 staring at the wall. Seriously, anyway, there is something I must tell everyone and that is that if you are eating an Oreo and somebody asks you a question, be prepared that when you open your mouth it is going to look like someone shit in it. This is not attractive.. and even though the person asking you the question knows you are eating the Oreo, they are still going to think you're weird because it's going to look like you have shit in your mouth. So, that is the tip of the day I guess. Oh yeah, and don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. Ok, now that I have done my part in being a good citizen I can be free to go do all of the best things with my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment