Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why I wish Dr. Dre was my dad

At one time or another I am sure all of us have wished that our parents were celebrities. My sister has always wished that Christopher Walkin was her dad. This girl I once met, who was in her early 20's once told me that she wanted Ashton Kutcher to be her dad. When I asked the girl why, she said, "because he's hotttt." Excuse me?? What do you mean, because he's hot?? Are you planning on fucking your dad, lady??

I want Dr. Dre to be my dad so bad you guys. I know most of you have forgotten about Dre.. But, I think he would really be the dream dad. I Can only imagine how sweet my life would be if Dr. Dre was my dad. I would have so much gold it would look like Lil' Wayne and Cleopatra threw up on me. I would probably walk everywhere I went just so I could blind people with my bling, but still, I would have an unnecessary amount of cars, or "whips" as my fake celebrity dad, Dr. Dre would say. I bet if he was my dad I would have an Uncle Cent an Uncle Dogg and an Uncle Eminem. Also, growing up I would never have been in trouble if, What would he say? "You're grounded for getting caught smoking cigarettes." "Excuse me?? Are you serious right now, dad???? You were in a gang.... You've shot people... You and Uncle Dogg smoke 10 blunts in our basement a day." My favorite part about my fake life where my Dr. Dre is my dad is the posse and the nicknames I would have.. Lil Dre, Chelsea Dre, Dr. Chelsea. Those names actually don't sound sweet at all. You know what does sound sweet though??





Hang gliding.

No comments:

Post a Comment