Friday, September 24, 2010

"The Plan" -- Also- I had a really good picture for this but Blogger wouldn't let me update it and that is stupid.

Let's take a second to talk about, "The Plan". You know the plan. Even the fatty that looks like John Goodman in the back with the plaid shirt on knows what the plan is. (side note, I don't know why but I always want to spell 'knows' like 'noes'.. probably because it rhymes with 'toes') ANYWAY, back to the motha fuckin' plan. Until just recently, between my sub conscious and my evil twin sister, Nelsea, I had thought my plan had completely derailed. That was until I realized that I am going to be different. I am starting, The Motha Fuckin' Awesome Chelsea Plan.
No worries, this is not an attempt to take over the world Pinky and The Brain style, this is just an easy way to say that you don't have to get your college degree at the age of twenty-two and you can still be the fucking bomb.

College is all fine and well and I will eventualllllllyyyyyy get a degree someday in something that will probably have nothing to do with the killer coffee shop I am going to open. But, college isn't everything. Sure, it is a great way to meet super hot professors, drink free beer, and learn about chlorophyll. But, does college teach you to remember to feed your cat? Will it teach you to protect yourself if you're getting mugged on the street? ALSO- I have yet to see a college diploma take the trash out. I live in a college town. Every thug and betty has their degree. A degree + no experience = a Sad Betty.

There are no Sad Betty's on The Motha Fuckin' Awesome Chelsea Plan. I actually did it right, bitches. When I am twenty-eight, have my degree, have experience, and still have killer legs I will be a Happy Betty and I will make it rain in the club every day.

So I guess what I am trying to say is make up your own mind, be your own person and always use protection.

Wow, that was somewhat inspiring. Fucking go me!

Disclaimer: The Arcade Fire is hands down one of the best bands, you must like this band to be on The Motha Fuckin' Awesome Chelsea Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment