Sunday, May 2, 2010

ATTN: Douchebags


Dear Jesse James and Justin Bobby,

I'm just dropping a line to request for you both to please stop wearing hooded sweatshirts underneath your overalls. Neither of these garments are attractive and pairing them together is what I call the definition of white trash. You both aren't important anyway. I'm not sure why any women would want to sleep with you. you're both fat, hairy and have gonorrhea, I'm sure. I hope you two are very thrilled to know where your lives are headed and that is maybe, if you're lucky, one season of 'Celebrity apprentice' and one season of 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of here.' This is where all C-List celebs go to die. Enjoy the next year of fame you have left, and please take my advice. If what I said was offensive, then good.. It was meant to be.

Yours Truly,

Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment