Saturday, May 22, 2010

pac man, ghosts and taco bell


A few nights ago as I was watching Roseanne and playing pac man on my laptop I glimpsed over at my open window and zoned out for a few minutes as I reminisced about movies I liked as a child which led me to think of Casper. This led me to texting Tito who was downstairs in the living room. The text conversation went something like this..

Me: "I swear to God if our house was ever infested with ghosts I would spend every spare minute of my life leaning how to asphyxiate the dead to protect you, Victor, Starbuck, Chuy, Baby, Louise, Sneezy, Grumpy and Moe."

Tito: "Oh My, how do you plan to do this?"

Me: "Well, I feel like rookies always make the common mistake of trying to illuminate the already dead by using an average Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner.. I would go about this much differently, I would use an industrial vacuum cleaner, like a Kirby or something, and really utilize the tools that come with it to suck the little fuckers up and then I would take the vacuum into the woods and light it on fire. You really have to cover all of your steps when it comes to that shit."

Tito: "Well, it sounds like you have everything covered.. by the way, what are you doing upstairs? Do you want to come downstairs and hang out?"

Me: "Maybe in a little while I am really busy right now googling the most affective ways to shave your legs."

Tito: "Ahhh, I see how that could be important, I have to say I am surprised that in the 10 years you have been shaving your legs you still don't have it down to a science."

Me: "4 years Tito"

Tito: "oh my goodness girl, are you serious?"

Me: "No, I'm just fucking with you, do you want to get some Taco Bell or something?"

Tito: "Yeah, I could go for a run to the border."

Me: "Awesome, maybe tonight will be the night I switch my order up, probably not though."

Tito: "You only live once, meet me on the stairs?"

Me: "Deal."

1 comment: