Saturday, May 1, 2010

Buzz is the word

I'm Chelsea. I am known for my long legs, my whimsical ways and the attractive men I date. I love finding good Indian food and drinking fountain Diet Coke when I'm hung over. I've created this blog to let people into my life of chaos and unusual circumstances I am constantly getting myself into. A lot of my writings are exaggerated for shock value, what's real and fake is for you the reader to determine. I'm a very real person with very real substance abuse problems just like any other single 23 year old. If it leads to telling an interesting tale then I usually say, fuck it, bring it on.. bitches. Just kidding, I never say 'bring it on' in real life.

On another note, I am very happy Paris Hilton has made it okay for everyone else to call your friends, co-workers, and random strangers bitches. I don't know what kind of world I would want to live in if this sort of thing wasn't acceptable. In the gospel according to Chelsea, Pop culture makes this world go round. If I can't keep up with the Kardashians at least 9 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, then I don't want to keep up with anything. Luckily the E station has made this very easy for me. Thank-you E for making it possible for me to see what local tanner Kim is getting skin cancer in, potential fist fights between Courtney and Scott, Chris Jenner's intolerable face.. It is all just such a dream come true.

I feel that Twitter and E should really team up and make the impossible possible. Celeb tweets can start appearing during reality programs. Tweeting is the future people. Everyone has something important to say, right? No. Everyone thinks they have something important to say. I shouldn't talk though, I just recently created a 'Buzz' account through my Gmail, which is practically the same as Twitter. I actually sort of like the idea of having followers, who doesn't though really.

I blog because I like to write. I tweet because I want to be like Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment